We are a public listed company involved in the oil palm plantation and milling. In line with our expansion programme, we are seeking suitably qualified and dynamic Malaysians to apply for the following positions:
Based in Sibu Office
1. Admin Officer (Group Canteen Operation)
- Degree or diploma in Administration/Business/Management or any related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Can travel occasionally to estates & mills.
2. Audit Executive/Officer
- Bachelor's Degree in Audit/ Finance /Accountancy / Business Administration with at least 2-3 years’ and above in related experience.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply and can travel extensively to site.
Based in Palm Oil Mill (Miri Region)
1. Mill Manager
- Minimum degree or diploma in any engineering discipline with at least 10 years working experience in palm oil mill.
- Preferably having Grade 2 Steam Engineer Certificate.
Based in Estate (Miri Region)
1. Estate Manager
2. Divisional Manager
3. Security Supervisor / Security Guard
- Minimum SPM certificate.
- Preferably retired army personnel.
4. Chief Mechanic
7. Field Conductor
8. Canteen Supervisor / Canteen Attendant
Interested candidates are requested to WRITE-IN or EMAIL with a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent passport size photograph ( N.R.) before 31st May, 2023 to:-
The HR Manager
Rimbunan Sawit Berhad
Menara Rimbunan Hijau (North Wing),
101, Pusat Suria Permata, Jalan Upper Lanang,
96000 Sibu, Sarawak.
Please indicate the position applied for on the top right hand corner of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.